Rate this page
Join Anglia for a STMicroelectronics Internet of Things Technology Day
Anglia is holding a complimentary STMicroelectronics Internet of Things Technology Day, which will include demonstrations, presentations and design considerations on their latest product releases. This will be held on:
Tuesday 24th June 2014 Reading
Places are limited so please respond quickly to reserve your place.
ST is embracing the RF, wearable technology & Internet of Things (IoT) markets. IoT heralds a new era that requires new sensor and connectivity technologies. The integrated smart sensor systems, which are part of the IoT concept and include hardware and software solutions, will deliver the processing and analysis capabilities to extract raw data from multiple sensors in the world around us and make decisions to determine, deliver and control the ingredients of an active, healthy and efficient life style.
The key technologies that are to be presented include,
- Bluetooth – Classic and Low Energy solutions
- Wi-Fi – easy to use module solutions
- Sub- 1GHz Radio - low power transmitter and transceiver solutions
- MEMS - a comprehensive portfolio of micro-machined accelerometers, gyroscopes, pressure sensors, magnetic sensors, and microphones
- Near Field Communications / RFID – short and long range solutions
- 8-bit and 32-bit MCU’s – including next generation Low Power STM32
During the day we will also have a short session giving an overview on the latest products from STMicroelectronics as well as roadmap information on what to expect next from ST.
Each attendee will have the option to request a free of charge evaluation board of their choice based on the various connectivity technologies.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. During the lunch interval representatives of STMicroelectronics will be available to meet with delegates on a one to one basis should they so wish.